Wed, 23 Aug|
Raising Sexually Intelligent Kids
This online workshop will be facilitated by Anisa Varasteh, President of the Society of Australian Sexologists. She will address parents' most commonly asked questions and provide effective strategies to keep your children safe from abuse while fostering a healthy understanding of sexuality.
Time & Location
23 Aug, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm ACST
About the Event
- Why is talking about sex with children awkward?
- What is the best age to start conversations with kids about sex?
- Parents’ most common questions answered
- Consent and healthy boundaries
- What you need to know about cybersex and online pornography
- Understanding and minimising the risk of sexual abuse in children
- Age-based tips for conversation with your child
$50 per household